Nov 15, 2009

14/42

Had to drive down to San Diego today so no good info today. I'm getting an MRI and CT scans tomorrow, then back home, and back to UCLA after that. Here is my WOD:

A. Push Press 3,3,3 rest 4 min b/t sets
B. AMRAP 4 min Kettlebell swings 24/16kg
C. AMRAP 4 min Knees to Elbows

Score is A+B+C

105, 115, 130(2)
119
41
Total-275

I was disappointed with my performance today. I know it's only because I'm still recovering from my horrible weekend of splurging out on food and crap. On the PP I'm sure I could of gotten 135 but couldn't focus and the bar kept coming away from my face. The bar was going up easy so maybe next time. On the AMRAP my goal was to focus on the KB swings. I didn't want to put it down for the whole 4 min. Almost made it. Made it to 3:35 before my grip just couldn't hold on anymore. Breathing was fine though. My grip was shot for the K2E so just did what I could. I will post more tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment