Nov 26, 2009

25/42; 6/52

Yay! Happy Turkey Day:) I hope everyone stuffed their face. I actually took some time away from all the cancer stuff and spent it with some friends and we watched a movie after all the food. It a nice change of pace. Well OPT emailed me today and gave me his doctors email. I emailed him and we are going to talk tomorrow. Hopefully he can offer some good advice. His name is Jeoff. Here is another article from Steven:


Of course my favorite part of the day:

A. Power Clean 3,3,3,1,1,1 ; rest 180sec b/t sets
B1. Bar Dips 40x1 2-3 x 3; rest 90sec b/t sets
B2. Knees to Elbows 15 x 3; rest 90sec b/t sets
C. Deadlift 60% of 1RM 2 x 8; rest 45sec b/t sets

A. 95,110,125,135,145,150
B1. Rx'd
B2. Rx'd
C. Rx'd @ 170lbs

I notice my energy level is now gone. I know it's from the way I'm eating and that's fine because my life is more important than what I do in the gym. Just sucks to feel like blah all the time, I miss my crazy self. I attempted 155 on the power clean but the elbows were to slow and the hips didn't get open enough. The bar dips were easy and K2E sucked because my hands were chewed up from the Chest to bar yesterday so my hand ripped not a surprise, but all in all still easy because I could kip. Previous 1rm on the deadlift was 280 so 168 is 60%, of course I went up to 170. This part was for speed work. I felt towards the end I wanted to get lazy and let my back do the work (like I always do and end up injuring myself) but I made sure to just concentrate since Colin doesn't allow bouncing, it made it a bit easier to focus again. I'm excited for tomorrow, it's going to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment