Nov 27, 2009

26/42; 7/52

If children have the ability to ignore all odds

and percentages, then maybe we can all

learn from them. When you think about it,

what other choice is there but to hope? We

have two options, medically and emotionally:

give up, or Fight Like Hell.

Lance Armstrong



I found this quote today and it really fits what I'm going through so wanted to share the
awesome words of wisdom with everyone.
Well finally getting used to this diet. I feel like blah all the time but at least I'm in the swing of it. Hopefully it will make a difference. No doctors called today. Monday I should here about results from the biopsy and the Nautropath Doc is going to call me tomorrow morning. I will keep you posted.


I don't usually post videos like these but wanted to change things up a bit. The first one is a really drunk guy. I don't drink anymore and I think this is hilarious. I can't believe how drunk people get and they want to go buy more alcohol. Idiot. The second one is mostly for someone that does Crossfit. Sorry for the swearing, I don't like to hear it either. Here is my WOD:

Shoulder Press 83% 1RM 5,5,5,5,5; rest 180sec b/t sets
+
AMRAP 5 minutes rope climb

4F,5F,5,4F,3F
7 rope climbs 16ft

I felt defeated today doing those shoulder presses. I don't think I've ever failed that much but then again I think it might of just been to many reps. I tried though that's all I can do. Previous 1RM 120, 83% is 99.6, used 100lbs. The rope climbs got tough real quick. I wore the wrong shoes so I was sliding all over the place but still got 7 so happy with that. I'm so happy it's the weekend. Oh and I finally get my satellite set up tomorrow, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment