Jan 3, 2010

44/52

Man I'm tired. I didn't think sleeping on an uncomfortable couch would make me this sleepy. It never has before. I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep in the next few days because if I start the trial Wed I know I won't be getting any sleep then. Not to much to say today.

http://fit4younutrition.com/article24.html

Here is my WOD:

Hang Power Clean 5,5,5 rest 180sec b/t sets
+
Team Angie (one partner holds plank while the other works)
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

105,120,135
Time-15:37

On the HPC I should of went heavier, had another 10lbs or so in me but was good for the crap I ate yesterday. The team WOD was fun. My partner and I gamed it quite well and it felt like we flew through the workout. I'll tell you though, trying to do push-ups after holding a plank position sucks. Thanks Shelly:)

Fatigue-7
Stress-5
Leg-1
BW-no scale
HR-48

No comments:

Post a Comment