Feb 5, 2010

Quick

Ok so want to just do a quick post. I did finally make it to the gym today. I was so happy. It was hard but I eventually got through it. I thought about what I could do since it was my first day back....didn't want to overdue it so I just thought about what would I program for someone that was new but looks in descent shape? Plus, I got so mad last night I did 50 squats, 50 knee push-ups, and 50 sit-ups at a slow pace and could already tell I was a bit sore from just that.


WOD:

Split Jerk (focus more on form than weight) 3,3,3
+
A1. OH walking lunge 15lb bar; 10 x 3; rest 90 sec b/t sets
A2. Ring Holds AMRAP x 3; rest 90 sec b/t sets
B1. GHD Sit-ups 2020; 10 x 2; rest 60 sec b/t sets
B2. Hip Extensions 10x0; 10 x 2; rest 60 sec b/t sets

SJ- 45, 65, 95 (actually felt heavy)
A1-rx'd
A2-58sec, 40sec, 36sec
B1-rx'd
B2-rx'd

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    I am glad for your encouraging news. Your spirit is amazing.

    Best,

    Kim Malz "FitMom"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim thank you! I'll be seeing you again hopefully soon, stay strong and hope your recovery is going well too.

    ReplyDelete