Feb 2, 2010

Another Day

Well my stupid liver still hurts so I'm still sitting around being jacked up on Morphine when I'm not at work. I finally started my protocol from my Naturopath doctor yesterday so I should start to feel better soon, hopefully. I also go back to UCLA tomorrow to start cycle 2 of my trial. That means in less than a month I will be getting updated scans. I'm going to be extremely nervous from here on out with my scans because if I get worse they will take me off the meds and there isn't many options for me left. I will not allow this to happen.


Also talked with my SD doctor and my paperwork has been typed up and I should be getting a call next week about what type of time frames I'm looking at and the process involved with getting down to SD and out of the military. Um I can't think if there is anything else so I'm going to go. Have a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment