Dec 31, 2009

41/52

Felt good today when I woke up and hoping to get everything done early so I can take a nap before going out. I feel so old....hehe....can't even stay awake until midnight. It's going to be fun, I'm so excited. I won't waste a lot of time today.


This video is hilarious! Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet? Nice.

5 x 2 Box Squats
+
Alternating Tabata :
Push-ups
Abmat Sit-ups

115,135,155,175,185(1)
PU-10
SU-15

My goal on the squats were to go pretty heavy today. Wanted to see how my leg would feel. It felt good and I could of done 2 on 185 but you kind of need a spotter for these so I only did one. On Tabata push-ups I did 12 first round and knew I wouldn't be able to hold it so went to 10 and struggled through those but held it. Sit-ups were nice change of pace and held 15 every round.

Fatigue-3
Stress-1
Leg-1
BW-137.2
HR-48

No comments:

Post a Comment