Dec 1, 2009

30/42; 11/52

Today wasn't supposed to be a rest day but my leg is still extremely swollen and I think doing anything on it will make it worse. I even sat on my butt all day at work with my foot propped up. I felt lazy. I did get some good news though.......amazing huh! I don't have to go back through another liver biopsy. They are going to pull more samples from my original surgery and get it out to UCLA by tomorrow. So I should be in there next week with results, options, and hopefully starting something to get rid of this disgusting cancer.


I must say Rippetoe is a genius. I love the way he speaks about training.

3 comments:

  1. Thats great news Amanda! Lets get this fight started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got a bit of good news, Amanda! Hopefully, this is the start of a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah at least they saved me some time now and hopefully it is the start of nothing but good news!

    ReplyDelete